If you suddenly can’t find some apps, or that you aren’t offered the latest version of an app, it might be because of having changed the device fingerprint. This module can usually only really help with the ctsProfile check, by spoofing the device fingerprint. If you can’t pass basicIntegrity, there’s probably something else going on with your device, but there is a possibility that changing the device fingerprint can make this pass as well. If you can’t get things working, see “Miscellaneous MagiskHide issues” above. A common reason for issues with booting the device or with system apps force closing, etc, is having enabled Device simulation.
- The temporary solution some users found is to turn off the display for a few seconds to a minute and then turn it on again.
- After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device.
- Personally, I feel Xtended has too many features and if you like feature-packed ROMs then you can definitely give it a try.
- The 20MP front camera uses Xiaomi’s pixel binning technology to combine data from four individual pixels.
So, if in case, you’re one of the Poco M2 users and want to flash the stock ROM from a custom ROM due to some bugs or stability issues, then you can do it easily by following the guide below. Whereas, sometimes users can’t properly flash the third-party firmware due to multiple processes, and more. In Stock Firmware that case, it’s quite common to easily get bricked or stuck in the bootloop issue due to some flashing mistakes or file compatibility issues. Before heading over to the flashing guide, ensure to check out all the requirements and the download links below.
- That said, using a Nandroid backup to return to stock is only a short-term option.
- One of the weird issues that we ran into is that the notifications icons don’t show up at all in the status bar.
- The device offers amazing hardware for the price and that has lead to comparisons with OnePlus.
- The device featured Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip, a high refresh rate FHD+ AMOLED display, a 4,700mAh battery with 120W wired fast charging support, and a 64MP triple camera setup.
- Needless to say, the device caused quite the stir and remains rather popular even in 2020.
Apart from including certain tweaks to the customizability and functionality, Bliss ROM vastly enhances the overall visual look of your device. It has a separate settings panel called Blissify from where you can change almost everything. I would say if you want to try something different, do give it a shot. The most notable features of the Arrow OS project are the inclusion of the Android 10 gesture navigation system, Recents in the overview menu, and an option to choose the system accent color. The overview window shows the most used apps and a few other apps that you might use just like Pixel devices. If minimalism is what you’re looking for then Arrow OS is right up your alley.
It comes with the most important Google Apps (GApps) pre-installed. Additionally, the ROM comes with the stock Pixel launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation, and more. The first MIUI 12 builds available officially from Xiaomi are China ROMS.